The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Mess

What is the point in tidying up when my son goes along behind me making new messes?
It's not even a losing battle it's more like I'm being slaughtered by the King of messapotamia.
Constantly.
Non-stop.
Never ending.

Mess!

2 people have experienced mischief:

Tamie said...

oh, I bet you just can't wait til he's in school all day... but think you will miss him (wink)

Anonymous said...

hehe I can hear ya on this one. No matter what age it always happens. Right now my youngest (just turned 1) is playing in his toybox, which means all toys are out of the box. My 4-year-old has brought out all her barbie dolls, need I go on. Good luck on cleaning it, I swear we need a self-cleaning house.