The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Monday 3 December 2007

FEATURING ALBATROSS THE PRISON.



We were sitting there watching tv when an advert came on for those crappy sets of pan pipe music cd's. One of the songs included in the set is "Albatross". It's beautiful and romantic even if it is in lift music style.

This is the conversation I had with my husband Robin immediately after the advert ended.


ME " I don't know why they named that song Albatross. It's a beautiful song "


ROBIN " I know it's stupid naming a song after a prison "


ME " A prison "


ROBIN " Yeah, that prison in America "


ME " You mean Alcatraz? "


ROBIN " Well, I was close, they both start with an A "


I have to live with this man!
Enough said!

1 people have experienced mischief:

awannabe said...

Duh hoy dih tee doy...
as my sis used to say when I said something dumb. Rent the movie "The Rock" and Robin will never make the mistake again.