The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Tuesday 13 November 2007

Awards Given And Received.

Do you see that lovely little badge there?
The pink one?
The "Be the blog" one?

I've just been awarded this by the writer of one of my favourite blogs so to say I'm pleased is just a bit of an understatement.

I'd like to give this fellow blogger a bit of linky-love (any other kind of love would be a bit eeeuugghhh to me she is after all female and married like me).

So please give her blog a visit, her writing is amazing and straight from the heart.

I'd like to pass this award on to the following "favourite" blogs on my blogroll.
These are the ones I check daily and are all exceptional (including the one who gave me the award obviously).

* 4th Avenue Blog.
* Plain Jane.
* Loralees Looney Tunes.

0 people have experienced mischief: