The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Saturday 27 October 2007

I'm Actually Impressed.

I went back to Comet today & although there was a bit of confusion over a fax from Toshiba that had gone astray I got my replacement laptop with no problems.
I'm so pleased with the customer service I received from both Comet & Toshiba that I'm really happy with both companies & will not hesitate to use either in the future.
I'm even happy with the help I got from BT in setting up my wireless connection.
They couldn't have been any more helpful. I could even understand them as their accents weren't too strong.

That's 3 companies & 3 good examples of customer service.

A miracle!

2 people have experienced mischief:

Sarah♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah♥ said...

Hi..
I just wanted to share my experience with Comet and Samsung. I had a laptop that broke under warrenty. It took SIX MONTHS to get anywhere. I was calling premium numbers 3 or 4 times a day and nothing. Finally i was sent back my laptop, fixed, with NO hard drive!!!! Long story short....i got a new one after almost 7 months. Awful customer service from my branch. In fact, from that, i vowed never to purchase a single thing from them, despite it being the only electrial store within 20 miles.

Sarah♥