The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Monday 15 October 2007

About Us Meme

Skittle's Place has open tagged this meme about me & my husband.
Feel free to post your own then drop her a comment saying so

A Little About Us

Who is your man?
Robin.

How long have you been together?
We met 2nd November 2003.

Dating/Engaged/Married?
We've been living together since around the 9th November 2003.

How old is your man?
35

What’s his middle name?
Barry

Who eats more?
He does, but that wouldn't be difficult.

Who says “I love you” first?
He does I rarely say it.

Who weighs more?
He does.

Who sings better?
Definitely me & I'm no singer lol

Who’s Older?
Him.

Who’s smarter?
Him in some things me in others

Who’s temper is worse?
That would be me.

Who does the laundry?
Him

Who does the dishes?
He does - I have psoriasis & it hurts my hands.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
If you're standing at the foot of the bed looking at the pillows then I do

Whose feet are bigger?
His.

Who's hair is longer?
Mine

Who’s better with the computer?
Me although he's good at lugging it to the pc repair shop

Who mows the lawn?
He does

Who pays the bills?
He does mostly

Who cooks dinner?
He's a good cook

Who drives when you are together?
Him

Who pays when you go out to dinner?
Works out about the same

Who’s the most stubborn?
That would be me

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Him

Whose parents do you see more?
His live nearer my mum lives 100 miles away.

Who named your cat?
Our son did

Who kisses who first?
He does.

Who asked who out?
He did, although I did hint strongly first.

Who’s more sensitive?
Him I tend to hide my feelings

Who’s taller?
He is by about 1 foot.

Who has more friends?
He does. (Unless you count computer friends.)

Who has more siblings?
Him 1 identical twin, 1 younger brother & 1 younger sister. I have 1 younger sister

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
He says he does but we both know I do. (Smile.)

3 people have experienced mischief:

Christine said...

Fun meme!

Thanks for entering my Big Birthday Giveaway... Good luck!

Pamela said...

Keeping the romance going by remembering and counting the good things you hubby has done ! Great ! Love your attitude.

awannabe said...

say... how tall is this man o' yours? Mine is 6 ft and 6 inches. YIPES!!!