The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Thursday 18 October 2007

13 things that annoy me



Thirteen Things To Do With Fame That Annoy Me






01) Britney Spears & her bad life choices in all the papers, all the time.
Surely this girl has more than enough advisors? And who in their right
mind would go out wearing a mini skirt & no underwear?


02) Paris Hilton, I'm still trying to find out why she is famous.


03) Brangelina, I'm so tired of these two, if they cared so much about the
poor why haven't they given more to charity & how could he be stupid
enough to give up Jeniffer Aniston.


04) Adverts for giving up smoking or signs telling me I cannot smoke.


05) Advertising for places like McDonalds where the food looks wonderful,
tasty & edible when the reality is the complete opposite.


06) Programmes on the death of Princess Diana, she's dead, it's been 10 yrs,
for god sake let's just move on.


07) Kate Moss, she looks haggard at best, her clothing line was crap. She spends
all her time boozing & taking drugs, never sees her daughter but she's the
most wonderful woman alive? I don't think so.


08) Trinny & Susannah, they look awful & insulting the people on their shows in
order to get them to dress more like themselves in not entertainment.


09) Harry Potter, I hate the whole thing, it's a series of books for "tweens" &
an adult reading them just looks mentally delayed. Try reading a grown up book.


10) Jordan / Katie haters, she's always with her kids & husband. She's the first to
admit she's not the most intelligent but she made the best of what she had & as
a millionairess, with a happy, secure marriage & no financial worries she's
been more successfull where it matters than most famous people nowadays.


11) Reality t.v stars, Who even remembers most of them it's a quick 15 minutes of
fame then back to oblivion, unless of course you're racist or get your top off
for every magazine & newspaper in the country.


12) The Beckhams, I thought we'd got rid of them by giving them to the U.S (sorry
America) but no they're still in the bloody papers every day. Talentless, quite
ugly & extremely boring. Go away!


13) Stars & religion, I don't want to hear about your latest religion fad, see your
latest piece of Kabbalah jewellery & I don't want to hear you telling me what I
need in my life when the only reason you're where you are today is because of
luck / a pretty face / a sexual liaison with a useful person.





Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



11 people have experienced mischief:

Unknown said...

I agree with all of these. This could be a great post all together..Thanks for participating!

jenn said...

I agree with most of these...although I love reality tv. Some of it, anyway.
Happy TT!

Samantha_K said...

Ha! This was fun.
Oh, and thanks for Posh and Becks by the way. We reeeaaallly appreciate it *playful sarcasm*
Actually, I don't mind him so much. Nice to look at, as long as he doesn't open his mouth to speak.

Crystal said...

I agree with you 100% on #5. As for #9... thats where we part ways. Great List though... I love lists like this.

kellyo75 said...

Disagree with #4 and #9, But other than those, RIGHT ON! Especially on Brangelina. Happy TT!

Joyismygoal said...

Wow i just ignore it all

SJ Reidhead said...

Haven't you heard the reason for #1 is Brittany doesn't like the feel of underwear!

Sounds like one of my rants! I've come to learn many of these people really are different and don't live in the same universe?

LOL!

SJ Reidhead
The Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

Julia said...

I totally agree with you, except the HarryPotter thing, but I was in my early twenties when the series started so I think it's ok to have read all the books. At least you wanna know how it ends, right?

Greets Julia

awannabe said...

Ahh.......
a miniskirt and no underwear?
You are too funny.
I think it has to do with a lack of her parents holding her back when she was younger.

I avoid watching shows like ET cuz I can't stand all this stuff either.

K said...

I agree with you on Brittney, Paris and (while I always loved her) the whole world still yapping about Princess Di.

I do love Brangelina though!

Anonymous said...

I totlaly agree with you about Diana, and all the stupid conspiracy theories that are floating about.