The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Friday 4 April 2008

Schlurpy no burpy!

Bit of a strange one this...........

I can't burp. I drink fizzy drinks but I'm unable to burp to get rid of the bubbles and gas. (No, I can't fart either!)

I've now got this mass of air trapped just under my ribs.
It's uncomfortable and sore yet I can't get rid of it.

Rennies and other antacids don't work, I've spent a day only drinking milk to neutralise whatever milk neutralises yet it's done nothing.

I desperately need to burp or fart. I'm so uncomfortable now I don't care what I have to do to get rid of this trapped wind.

I think that where I've always considered burping gross, a really bad act or lack of manners that now, when I need to I've conditioned myself not to.

I never, ever thought I'd ask this but

"can someone help me burp?"

0 people have experienced mischief: