The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Wednesday 5 March 2008

Massage With A Fist ummmmm No Thanks.

Electronic Massager.

There are many "electronic massage" devices for sale in shops today from supermarkets to lingerie shops which says something about the varied uses these are used for.
This one is particularly worrying, after all it's a fist and well, most people have heard of so called (I'm extremely dubious) erotic acts involving fists.

I think I'll give this gadget a miss. Not only would I not use it in any way (I can't stress that enough) but I couldn't bring myself to buy one either. Not even with a paper bag over my head while wearing camouflage or anonymously online.

Some things are better off just not being bought, used or thought of.

1 people have experienced mischief:

Laski said...

It's been forever since I visited! How could I forget!?!

"Some things are better off just not being bought, used or thought of." AMEN to that!

You might get a kick out of these
inventions
.