The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Saturday 8 March 2008

Logical Milk.

One of the blogs I read regularly Babylune posted this today and I can see the logic in it, crazy, messed up logic but logic all the same.

Mom, you know you get milk from a cow. A baby cow drinks her mommy’s milk too.”

“Yes, you are right.” Here I am thinking she’s figured out something about farm animals.

“You feed Little A with your milk though.” She replies looking a bit confused.

“Yes, I do.”

“We drink milk. Milk is from cows.” She gets the biggest grin at first, then suddenly her face turns to a frown. “Are you a cow?”

Ummmmmm. Now how do you explain that one?

1 people have experienced mischief:

Homemom3 said...

just wanted to thank you for quoting me and linking back. I really had no response to her. lol.

Eliza (www.babylune.com)