The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Friday 29 February 2008

Pregnancy Signs.

There are many clues and symptoms of pregnancy. Many are typical and most mothers have had them but most women don't have every symptom / sign.
These are mine:

I have never
  • Known I was pregnant before 5 months.
  • Had my water break.
  • Had a contraction.
  • Gone up more than half a size while pregnant.
  • Had humungus boobs.
  • Breastfed (no milk).

I have

  • Had morning sickness.
  • Had swollen ankles and feet.
  • Had food cravings (mayonnaise).
  • Had pregnancy spotty skin.

What typical symptoms did you have or not?

1 people have experienced mischief:

Barb said...

I've done all of those things except for breast feeding. I'm so glad those days are over. :)