The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Sunday 17 February 2008

I'll stand, thanks!

I couldn't sit on this I'd feel a bit weird.
Wouldn't you?



11 people have experienced mischief:

Maude Lynn said...

No, no, no! I can definitely hold it!

Barb said...

ACK! Nooooo way!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Maybe that'll keep the dog out of the toilet...
BTW-I smoke, too. You're not evil, I promise! ;)

Dallas Meow said...

EEEEK!

Forgetfulone said...

I'm gonna have to agree! I could NOT sit on that!

Jen said...

Came here for Heads or Tails and laughed my head off at this post!!! SO FUNNY!

Robyn Jones said...

That's just wrong....LOL! So I see you did TAILS this week?

awannabe said...

That is freaking scary!!

Smalltown RN said...

Yeah...that's just to weird .

Barb said...

I just posted news of a contest I'm having for Heads Or Tails players. Check it out. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

i just couldn't. i couldn't.