The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Monday 10 December 2007

Petrol Strikes On The Way

Petrol strikes for Christmas.

Rumour has it that there will be petrol strikes very soon.

Great, fantastic. It's about time.

Petrol is at least £1.09 British pounds or $2.15 U.S dollars for a litre of fuel.

We need to strike and quickly, petrol prices are ridiculous and are increasing regularly.

So the strikes are rumoured to be started around Christmas which I'm guessing will be the 21st or 22nd of December to catch those needing petrol for the Christmas shopping and visiting.
People like me who can't buy petrol till around then to go visit mum for Christmas.

The worry now is will I be able to have the fuel to spend Christmas with mum just like I always do?

Damn this bloody government and it's greed.

2 people have experienced mischief:

Maude Lynn said...

Wow! I can't even imagine what that might be like!

awannabe said...

Who is striking, the consumers or the producers?

Lol... the word verification for this is "torest"

maybe its a subliminal message?