The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Saturday 29 December 2007

Friday's Feast (belated).



Here's my belated menu for this weeks the feast!

Appetizer.
What is your middle name?
Would you change any of your names if you could?
If so, what would you like to be called?
My middle name is Jane which is pretty common. Most Amanda's have the middle name Jane.
I wouldn't change my names as they were given to me by my mum and I'm happy to be known by the name she chose although I'd think different if she'd called me something foul like Ermintrude.
Soup.
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
I'm always cold, I shiver when others are prancing around in t-shirts and skimpy shorts so I'd use thick wool or fleece. Jumpers and sweaters are usually horribly twee with cute little doggies and stuff so I'd like to make more grown up styles in every colour because we all have our own favourite colours and if you're like me the colour you want to wear changes with your mood.
Salad.
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
I hate washing the dishes because it makes my psoriasis flare up and I can't stand all the little bits of food floating in the water.
Main Course.
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
I'm scared of spiders and being buried alive like in a coffin and waking up and no=one hearing me scream. Obviously this has never happened to me but it's not totally unheard of and that is really frightening.
Dessert.
Where are you sitting right now?
Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
I'm sitting on the sofa and I can see:
(1) The tv - watching Smokey and the bandit.
(2) The Calor fire (directly opposite).
(3) The cat sleeping in front of the fire.

Brought to you by Friday’s Feast

2 people have experienced mischief:

Maude Lynn said...

I LOVE Smokey and the Bandit!

Anonymous said...

Bleh. I dislike the dishes as well, but I would love to be cold all the time! I'm always warm and I hate sweating.