The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Sunday 9 December 2007

The A To Z Of Me.

This a meme from Writing the Cyber highway. that was surprisingly difficult to do.
I never thought the letter "Y" and the most common letter used "E" would have been so difficult to use.

What you have to do is write a list of character traits or things about you that begin with each letter of the alphabet, and yes that includes the last six.
Here is mine.


Me in A - Z.

A. Attitude. I have more attitude than the average teen.

B. Blunt. I say what I think no matter how nice or nasty.

C. Cooking. I hate cooking and rarely do any.

D. Diabetic. I've been diabetic since I was 11.

E. Emulating. I try to be the kind of mum my mum was to me.

F. Finances. I have none.

G. Guilt. I am the queen of Mummy-guilt.

H. Heat. I'm always cold, when everyone is wearing next to nothing I'm wearing a jumper, shivering and looking for heat.

I. Impatient. I am very impatient. It is my worst trait.

J. Jealous. I get jealous when Robin talks about a certain ex.

K. Kack-handed. I'm so left handed and clumst that I'm kack-handed too.

L. Little House On The Prairie. I'm hoping to buy the entire sets.

M. Mummy. I'm a mummy. I love it.

N. Neuropathy. I have neuropathy in my legs and hands.

O. Obstinate. Once I make up my mind I never change it.

P. Pessimistic. I am very pessimistic.

Q. Quiet. I love sitting down in peace and don't talk much with strangers.

R. Rebellious. I hate authority and cannot stand being told what to do. If someone told me to sit down I'd stand up immediately no matter what the consequences.

S. Secrets. I never tell secrets.

T. Tv. I love watching U.S crime shows like CSI or Special Victims and a special mention goes to House M.D.

U. Ugly. I've been called this many times as a kid and teen.

V. Vertigo. I get really dizzy and sick if I stand up too quick.

W. Writer. I write short stories mainly non-fiction.

X. Xenophobic. One of the things I hate in others. (it means hating other nationalities.

Y. Yes. I've been proposed to and said yes three times.

Z. Zoo. I think all zoos should be closed down except Singapore zoo which has the biggest enclosures I've ever seen.

I'd like to tag my most favourite blog for this as I'd love to know a bit more about the person behind the blog.

I don't know where I'm from.

1 people have experienced mischief:

Michele | aka Raw Juice Girl said...

Great job! I'm glad you left a comment at Writing the Cyber Highway, or I'd probably never have found you!

I'm a little saddened by your health difficulties, so take care ;0)

I also think folks are cruel for calling you ugly! Don't worry, I've almost always been called fat...

Writer... we have something in common!

Smiles,
Michele