The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Wednesday 21 November 2007

Too Much talk makes Mandi a Dull Girl.

I love Tuesdays, Marshall is at school from 9am till 3 so it's a day I can get things done and watch tv in silence.
I love the quiet it's like a piece of heaven mainly because it's the only time I get any quiet. It's kind of like a blessing.

I had great plans for today cleaning, tidying up, a long, hot soak in the bath without a 4 year old wanting to join me and some time spent on my writing.
However, yep you knew that was coming didn't you?
I didn't get to sleep till gone 4am last night / this morning and instead of accomplishing anything I slept until 2:30.

Damn that local chatroom!

Damn my laptop for enabling me to surf while in bed.

Damn my chatterbox mouth.

So now I'm going to be up really late because I've slept so much today. I'm an idiot, I'm a grown up, I should know better.

It's going to take me days to get back to normal.

Damn my stupidity.

0 people have experienced mischief: