The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Wednesday 14 November 2007

Chocolate Tears

My sons being naughty, major attitude and daddy has told him off and sent him to his room.
I know it's deserved.

But

The ear splitting decibels of my sons crying is breaking my heart.

I want to go to him, give him a big cuddle and give him the chocolate he so desperately wants.
I want to cry.

I wont go to him, it would just undo the discipline he sorely needs at the moment.

But why does it have to be so heart-breakingly hard?

1 people have experienced mischief:

tripleZmom said...

I know it's hard, but you have to do it. He'll be better off in the long run, much as that stinks. Keep telling yourself that you're doing the best thing for him, that might help a little.