The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Sunday 11 November 2007

3 Things I Can't Let Go Of

I've been tagged by Awannabe of I Don't Know Where I'm Going to write a meme of the three things in life that I cannot let go of.
So here are my three

1) Talking to my mum every day.

I admit it I'm a mummy's girl, I've always loved, admired and really, really wanted to be more like my mum. I can't imagine ever not having her in my corner to give me advice or support.

2) My cigarettes.

I'm hopelessly addicted to nicotine, I need my little puffs to help me battle through the day specially the days I'm in pain. I enjoy smoking and yes I know about the health risks and I still smoke. (you have sex don't you? that's a health risk too but I can't see you giving that up)

3) Warmth.

I'm always cold, freezing in fact so I'm always on the look-out for warmer clothes and lovely warm fires plus those snuggly buggly fleecy, fluffy bedsocks.
The only time I'm warm enough to be comfortable is when I'm near enough sitting in a fire.

1 people have experienced mischief:

awannabe said...

lol... you called my blog "I Don't Know where I'm Going"

But seriously, why are you so cold all the time? Is it a medical issue?

I did give up sex...