The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Thursday 4 October 2007

Thursday 13.


Thirteen Things about Madamspud169.


13 things in my life that I regret.

01) Becoming a diabetic - this has given me so many other health problems.

02) Going to Sholing Girls Secondary School - I was doing really well in school until I went to this school & was picked on mercilessly by one of the teachers.

03) Not going to university - just imagine the job I could be doing now.

04) Certain boyfriends - why did I even like some them they were horrible people.

05) Losing contact with certain friends from college - I miss the confidences & fun we used to have.

06) Not emigrating to another country when I was younger.

07) Marrying & staying with my second husband for as long as I did.

08) Moving so far away from my mum - I miss her so much.

09) Not learning to drive - life would be so much easier if I drove & my son wouldn't miss out like he does now.

10) Not learning sign language while I was under 18 & it would have been free.

11) Getting a cat instead of a dog.

12) Working in a bar instead of an office where there was promotion prospects.

13) Not being able to cook fantastic tasting meals that everyone will enjoy & eat.




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


7 people have experienced mischief:

candyQ said...

Like Maya Angelou said, "When you know better, you do better." :o) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

or

You do the best you can with what you've been given at the time. You can do no better than that.

jenn said...

We all regret things. It's part of life.
Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I think you might like a post I wrote a wee while ago called Mistakes. It has a short clip of Edith Piaf and an English translation of the lyrics. Life's too short for regret!
Happy TT!

Bloggers said...

great post!
My 13 is up on

Working at Home Mom

Anonymous said...

Well..dun we always seems to "aim" for the wrong guy when we were young..I certainly did..hmmm..all I can say (to myself) is: It's the past tat makes me who I am now...

Gretchen said...

I think every woman has a couple ex-boyfriends in their past that they just wonder "What was I thinking??" :)