The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Tuesday 31 July 2007

Morning person ? not unless mornings start at midnight!

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am NOT & never have been a morning or even an afternoon person, I don't even start to wake up till around 5 p.m. My son doesn't share this character trait with me in fact he's the exact opposite. He's one of those people that open their eyes & grinning from ear to ear is ready to race head first into the day. I'm pretty sure it's a punishment for whatever I did in a past life ( whatever it was it must have been B.A.D, not a paltry "bad" type of thing but a B.A.D type of thing ).
This is what greets me every morning when I finally manage to make it downstairs, happyness & joy & the constant requests for fun or to join in his games only make matters worse, after all who but a 3 year old can play scooby-doo / pirates or dancing to music at 7 am ?

I still love this photo though, he's such a cutie & I think he just might be happy, the big grin that overtakes the pic sort of gives the game away doesn't it lol.

1 people have experienced mischief:

diddlinaknits said...

I am so not a morning person either and aidan gets up at about 6:30 am and wants to play and dance and do all kinds of thing.

And its bad because i stay up late so that doesn't making getting up at 6:30 any easier :)

My husband's friend ahs a son tat sleeps until 10 in the morning BUT he also lets his son stay up as long as he wants-even 2 in the morning!!