The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Sunday, 29 July 2007

The Before I'm Gone Meme.

This post is a meme about the things I want to achieve / do before "I'm gone" hopefully I will have managed some of them but well, life & the sodding council tax have a nasty habit of getting in the way of things. Anyway here is my list.

  • I want to visit Bali, Croatia & Russia on holiday.
  • I want to learn to drive.
  • I want to be fluent in sign language.
  • I want to try sushi.
  • I want to be classed as a milf.
  • I want to visit Hever Castle.
  • I want to win big at bingo.
  • I want to see my son settled & happy with a family & good job.
  • I want to make lots of friends.

You can join & find out more at the link below:

Before I'm Gone Meme

1 people have experienced mischief:

Carrie said...

Sushi is great! Come visit Seattle and I'll take you to SushiLand- fabulous, relatively inexpensive sushi. I'm getting hungry just typing about it.

Thanks for your comments on my blog- I really appreciate you taking the time to help- your input was very encouraging. Thanks!