The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Saturday 24 May 2008

Personality.

This is my personality type, some of it is blaringly correct but parts of it aren't.
I'm not saying which parts are which!


Eysenck's Test Results
Extraversion (23%) low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Neuroticism (82%) high which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Psychoticism (58%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others
Take Eysenck Personality Test (similar to EPQ-R)
personality tests by similarminds.com



Oh, ok then.

I'm not in any way unassertive although I think the rest is very accurate.

2 people have experienced mischief:

Jennifer S said...

I'm a little bit afraid to take that test!

Found you through AllMediocre--glad I did!

Tamie said...

Mine was...


Extroversion 25% results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism 52% results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism 25% results were low which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).