The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Thursday 24 April 2008

The Latest Low Rise Nightmare.


Have you seen the latest jeans going on sale this summer?
Would you wear them?
I think you'd have to wax on a daily basis to wear them.
What about stretchmarks?
Can't you just see those obese females who showed everyone their thongs while wearing jeans loving these? Stomaches bulging over the pants, love handles jiggling & a game of try desperately to hide the pubic hairs anyone?

2 people have experienced mischief:

Tamie said...

I thought that was just a nasty joke. Well, I don't think anyone wants to see my c-section scar so I won't wear them.

Stop by my new blog and see if you are a question mark. I'm looking for one.

http://flourishingpalm.blogspot.com/

Maude Lynn said...

Ewww!