The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Friday 4 January 2008

Number 4.


Appetizer.
What kind of car do you drive?
If you could make an even trade for any other car, what would you want to drive?
I've chosen not to drive because I'm a diabetic and don't always get warning signs before a low sugar level attack. The possibility of killing someone just so I can drive isn't worth it.
If I did drive I'd settle for something small, cheap to run and reliable, I'm not that interested in cars and don't see them as a status symbol just a way to get from A to B.
Soup.
Take your phone number and add each number together separately.
33 or 6 depends if I add the two number 3's together or not.
Salad.
When were you last outside, and what were you doing?
Today was my husbands day off so we went to the shops so I could buy a new handbag with the last of my Christmas money.
Main Course.
What is your favorite restaurant, and what do you usually order there?
I like the Carvery style restaurants usually in a pub as they are welcoming to those with small kids. I have the traditional roast but rarely eat any of the meat but loads of the vegetables. I don't know why but they taste so much nicer than usual.
Dessert.
Name 3 things in which you occasionally indulge.
1) A soppy, romantic film.
2) An afternoon where I'm not cold.
3) A day with a little pain.

Brought to you by Friday’s Feast

0 people have experienced mischief: