The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Friday 11 January 2008

Fridays Feast 5.



Friday Feast Five

Posted: 10 Jan 2008 11:00 PM CST

Are you hungry?

Appetizer.
Briefly describe your living room.

Pale blue walls, dark blue carpet, usually toys all over the floor, desktop pc and huge sofa and tv.

Soup.
List 3 things you’d like to accomplish before the end of 200[8].

1) Put on weight.
2) Be more patient with my son.
3 Move house

Salad.
When you’re online, what do you spend the most time reading/playing/doing?
Suggest a site for us to visit.

I spend most of my time reading blogs and my e-mails.
My favourite site would be TIBU (http://www.thisisby.us.com)

Main Course.
What would the title of your autobiography be?

The Good, The Bad And The Mischief.

Dessert.
What time do you usually go to bed?

Usually past midnight, mainly because I need time on my own after my son goes to sleep and tidying up his mess takes ages so I end up not sitting down and relaxing until gone 10pm.10pm. Yeah, very unexciting.

Brought to you by Friday’s Feast

1 people have experienced mischief:

Anonymous said...

I love the title of your blog. I think it would be an excellent book title.