The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Friday 14 December 2007

Friday's Feast



December 14th, 2007 Category: The Feasts, 2007

Appetizer. Make up a word and give us its definition.
My four year old and I use the word "Huggle-buggle" to mean an extra big cuddle. I love the word, I think it describes a big hug perfectly.

Soup. What is currently your favorite song?
I love Lonely this Christmas by Mud. Some people thinks it's quite sad or depressing but it reminds me how lucky I am.

Salad. What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?
I want a dog, well a medium or small sized puppy but it's not going to happen sadly so I'll settle for a pair of skinny jeans in my size and height.

Main Course. Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
New West reminds me of mum when I was old enough to relate to her as a friend as well as a mum. Opium reminds me of mum when I was a child.
Dessert. Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?
I don't think Kate Moss should be on any media at all because she is a drug addicted alcohol guzzler who parties more than Paris or Britney and rarely bothers to see her own daughter.
She is paraded as a supermodel and seen enough to be a role model to young teens and she is not what I would want a daughter of mine aiming to be like.


Brought to you by Friday’s Feast
If you’re looking for a new, interesting

4 people have experienced mischief:

Gellianne said...

Hi! That is a nice word, huggle- buggle! I will use that!

SaoirseDaily2 said...

One of my favorite holiday gifts was a dog. Hope you get one, if not for Christmas but someday soon.
Have a fun filled weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I too would love a dog, a little one, maybe a pug. But that isn't going to happen for me either. :( I hope you get your skinny jeans though. Have a sweet week.


My Friday Feast

Unknown said...

Nice Friday! Even though this weeks feast isn't up, I have my Fridays post up! Come by and visit! http://palofmine.wordpress.com