The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Friday 21 December 2007

Fiday's Feast 2.


Appetizer.
Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go?
I'd like to take my son on his first holiday abroad, somewhere near like Spain or Greece so he can experience and see other cultures and a real beach with sun, sea and sand.

Soup.
What color is your bedroom? If you could redecorate it, what would you change?
Pale lilacy blue with silver decor on the walls. I'd like to fill it with playboy stuff ie decor and bedding. Not playboy bunnies who are living and breathing experts on looking sexy and have no stretchmarks or tummys.

Salad.
Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? If not, make one up!
Blue t-shirt that says trouble on board hanging in the rear windscreen.

Main Course.
What’s the worst pain you’ve ever been in?
Just before I was put into a hospital induced coma to save my life because of my soon to be ex husband.
It could also be the first time my son said "I hate you" even though he's only 4 and it's to be expected it still hurt and does to this day.

Dessert.
Who is your favorite celebrity? What do they do that inspires you?
No-one really there's a lot of actors I admire but no "celebrity" really. If I had to choose though it would be either Holly from the Playboy mansion cos she seems so nice a person and seems to care for Hugh Hefner rather than just his money or Jennifer Aniston. Jen seems like a really nice girl too more "real" than all those others like Paris or Britney.

Brought to you by Friday’s Feast

0 people have experienced mischief: