The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Tuesday 27 November 2007

My Expertise.

I am not an expert in anything, I would love to be able to say I am but sadly it would be a lie.
I would love to be an expert at cooking a certain dish but my cooking skils are less than severely limited. Or perhaps an expert in a subject that would bring the pennies rolling in or improve my life and others but no if I am an expert in anything it would be:

* Procrastination.

* Lazyness.

* Being Ill.

* Self Pity.

Not exactly skills to be proud of but skills I use on a daily if not hourly basis.

Maybe (procrastination) one day I'll become an expert in a useful field but then again would it be worth the effort? (lazyness).
I'm too tired all the time to bother (illness) and I'd more than likely fail (self pity).

See what I mean?

2 people have experienced mischief:

Anonymous said...

I clicked over by way of Dirty Little Secret.

So funny because I can relate!

awannabe said...

Omg... I think I need to send YOU a copy of the book I'm reading. Its a real upper.