The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Wednesday 5 September 2007

Thursday 13.


Thirteen Things about Madamspud169


13 Human Personality Types I Hate.

01) Racist.
02) Sexist.
03) Ignorant.
04) Dishonest.
05) Spiteful.
06) Self-centred.
07) Opinionated.
08) Belittle People.
09) Unhygienic.
10) Arrogant.
11) Entitled (think the world owes them a living).
12) Cheerful (first thing in the mornings).
13) Illogical or no common sense.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



18 people have experienced mischief:

Tink said...

I'm with you on 12 of them, but I can be cheerful first thing in the morning... Oops! ;-)
Thanks for visiting my TT; always nice to meet another RW-fan!

impwork said...

I'd like to say I can forgive most of those but being cheerful first thing in the morning because it sounds like a good line but I'd be telling a fib if I did...

Unknown said...

interesting list

K said...

I agree with you on all of those. I can't stand it when someone is all cheery first thing in the morning when I can barely get my eyes open

Anonymous said...

Cheerful? In the morning? AAAACK! What a thought. ;-D I'm a chronic night owl myself!

A good list -- you've hit on many traits I dislike, as well.

Happy T13!

Lori said...

Id have to say i agree with most but not all. Great list:)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Wise words. I used to be cheerful in the morning, but I outgrew that. Since I had kids, oddly enough!

Addicted to crafting said...

I'm with you on most of them!!!

Happy TT!!!

Anonymous said...

I think all morning cheerful people should be dumped on an island somewhere and get on each other's nerves.

Clickin Mama J said...

Great list. I dislike many of the same things! Happy TT!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Great list. I would have to agree with you on all of those.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I try to be cheerful first thing in the mornings to throw people off-balance...does that count?

Happy TT.

Maude Lynn said...

I can't tolerate cheerful first thing in the morning!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree MORE with you!

Anonymous said...

Aaah. How could I forget Gremlins! Oh well. I couldn't agree more with your post! Have a great week!

J. Lynne said...

Requisite snarky reply: At least you left "Judgemental" off the list.

:P

I don't care for some of those either, particularly those cheerful morning people.

Qtpies7 said...

I agree, its a good thing you left judgemental off the list, and opinionated. Otherwise I'd need to leave quickly, lol.

Anonymous said...

Good TT! Some of them are on my hate list too. haha... Happy TT!