The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Sunday 30 September 2007

About Blogs.



What kinds of blogs interest you?

What types of blogs would you like to see more of?

Can you cite examples?


I have around 50 blogs on my blogroll covering a wide variety of subjects from personal blogs to shopping to blogs on recipes & writing.
My favourite blogs are the ones I check daily & the ones whose authors I think about & even worry about, the ones that make me think or laugh / cry.
There are many blogs out there but the ones I list here are what I consider to be the best of all of them. So here are my top 4 blogs:



This is the personal blog of a man, early 30's who is an alcoholic, psychzophrenic & who has also been homeless. He writes about his struggles with daily life, his medication, emotions & the strong pull being drunk & homeless has on him. It's an amazing blog really well written & one that has made me cry due to his honesty & beautiful, expressive writing.
This is a parenting blog about the funny, annoying, daft & crazy things that happen once you become a mum. I find myself thinking "oh my god, my son does that!" quite a bit plus she's a great writer with a unique view on parenting & life in general.
This writing blog gives you a variety of prompts for subjects to write about & the subjects are always ones I have to think about. You can read what other people have written on the subject & it's a great way to not increase traffic to your site but to also give you other points of view to consider.
This blog is a parenting blog, a blog about blogging & a blog that hosts a monthly group writing contest with $30 Amazon voucher as a prize. All of the aspects of her blog are well written & informative. If only all blogs were this good.
There are so many blogs out there & everyone who writes a blog no matter how good or bad deserves a mention but the ones above are the ones I have found that I really enjoy & the ones I I either empathise with or learn from.
The best blogs are those that are much more than just an online journal & these are the creme de la creme of all.

2 people have experienced mischief:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I'm so honored to be in your top 4! How sweet! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely going to check out those links!!