The GOOD, The BAD & The MISCHIEF.

My adventures & misadventures in parenting & life.

Friday 3 August 2007

Morning Boobies & Mayhem.

What are mornings like for you ? are they a time to sit & relax pleasantly gearing yourself up for the day ahead or are they perhaps you running around, getting nowhere fast & achieving very little except for obtaining indigestion.

Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to saunter through the mornings in peace & quiet with time to relax & read the paper while eating croissants & jam, that is a description of my mornings & it lasts right up until I wake up & enter the real world.



My mornings consist of me hauling my ass out of bed & making my way downstairs to where my son has been creating havoc for an hour or so. The plus side is he's always pleased to see me although after spending an hour tidying up before bed waking up to find toys & food strewn all over isn't the best way to begin.



This greeted me this morning, all the mess behind him wasn't there when I went to bed, well, ok maybe the stuff on the tv was but the rest is purely down to my oh so energetic son. Still even with all the mess & havoc he seems able to find anywhere when you're greeted with something like this smile & actions it just doesn't seem to matter that much.





Note the saggyness & lop sided boobies insert > prayer that these aren't similar to mine <

I still wouldn't change him or be without him though.

2 people have experienced mischief:

Shelby said...

oh my goodness :)

happy friday!

Eden said...

Thank you so much for participating in the Dog Days of Summer giveaway.

I'm doing another giveaway if you are interested.

Your son is adorable!